BUCKS PARTIES – PRIVATE FISHING CHARTERS
All Year Round
Planning a Bucks event for a groom and his mates? Try something a little more adventurous for the next Bucks party with a Fishing Charter for your Buck and his buddies. Get Hooked and head out into Port Phillip Heads for an adventure on board our 42ft Randall Fly-Bridge Sportsfisher, Big Blue! Let us take your group for a fun day out on the water and prepare yourself for the challenge as you try to catch Big Snapper, Salmon, Bass Strait Flathead and more!
We offer 4Hr and 5Hr private charters chilling out and chasing a good catch of fish and loads of laughs.
Bucks Fishing Charters
4Hrs – $1560 – 12 Passengers – extra passengers $130 per head to max 16
5Hrs – $1800 – 12 Passengers – extra passengers $150 per head to max 16
ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION POLICY
Some key notes regarding alcohol, alcoholic consumption and behavior:
• Rip Charters and its vessels subscribe to responsible drinking and if a passenger attempts to board the boat and the skipper deems them already intoxicated, they will be refused entry to the vessel.
• Being on a boat is not a license to get outrageously drunk. As with licensed venues (like pubs and hotels), intoxicated passengers will not be tolerated and may cause a charter to be terminated without refund.
• Beer is permitted in cans, 2/3 cans per person over 5hrs is acceptable.
• No bottles of clear spirits will be allowed onboard (ie tequila, vodka, gin, whisky etc) and definitely no shooters.
• Drinking water is required on all boat charters (at least one bottle per person).
• Ice boxes are provided on all vessels, so you don’t need to bring any eskys with you. However, you will need to bring your own bags of ice to keep your drinks cool.
• Treat our boats like you’d treat your own house. Keep it clean!
• Rubbish bins and bin liners are provided on our boat. Please use them! Boat crew will dispose of empty containers at the end of the cruise, but if you leave a mess on the boat, you will be charged for the clean up afterwards.
We can also help with suggestions for accommodation if you are looking to book and stay before or after the trip. Located in the heart of Portsea, two modern and fresh, self contained apartments sleeping up to 12 in each. Directly opposite Portsea Hotel, beach and shops its the perfect location to come home to after a hard days fishing. Or accommodation directly behind Sorrento Pier or not far away in Rye. Take a look at the suggested accommodation below.
Group of Bucks Pirates
Our trips can depart from either Sorrento or Queenscliff and we are fishing in the beautiful Southern end of Port Phillip Bay and Bass Strait. All rods, reels, bait and tackle supplied, tea and coffee provided.
Big Blue with a Bucks group aboard.
Suggested Accommodation in the area
- Bayplay Apartments – 5984 0888
- Hotel Sorrento – 5984 8000
- Portsea Hotel – 5984 2213
- Oceanic Motel Units – 5984 4166
- Rye Beach Holiday Apartments – 5985 6559
- Groups A’Hoy Tootgarook – 5986 4900
Other activities in the area
- Bayplay – Snorkelling, Stand Up Paddle Boarding, Sea Kayaking, Scuba Diving and more…
- Golf – The Dunes Golf Links, Moonah LInks, Portsea Golf Club, Sorrento Golf Club, Eagle Ridge Golf Course, Nepean Country Club, St Andrews Beach Golf course to name but a few
- Peninsula Hot Springs – Fingal
- Wineries – All over the Peninsula
- Pubs and other Watering Holes – Portsea Hotel, Hotel Sorrento, Three Palms, Rye Hotel, Coast Restaurant Blairgowrie
- Dolphin Swims – Polperro, Moonraker
- Horse Riding – Gunnamatta Trail Rides
- Laser Tag – Peninsula Laser Tag